Non-woven fabric is an environmentally friendly material that can be made into shopping bags and other uses. As a kind of non-woven fabric, what are the properties of PP non-woven fabric? Today, Jiaxing Wanxin New Materials
will tell you:
(1) Physical properties: PP non-woven fabric is a non-toxic, odorless, milky white highly crystalline polymer. It is one of the lightest varieties of all plastics at present. It is particularly stable to water, and its water absorption rate in water is only 0.01 for 14 hours. %. The molecular weight is between 80,000 and 150,000, and the moldability is good. However, due to the large shrinkage rate, the original wall products are easy to dent, the surface of the products has good gloss and is easy to color.
(2) Mechanical properties: PP non-woven fabric has high crystallinity and regular structure, so it has excellent mechanical properties, and its strength, hardness and elasticity are higher than high-density PE (HDPE).
(3) Thermal performance: PP non-woven fabric has good heat resistance, melting point is 164~170℃, and products can be sterilized at temperatures above 100℃.
(4) Chemical stability: PP non-woven fabric has good chemical stability. In addition to being corroded by acid, it is relatively stable to other chemical reagents, but low molecular weight aliphatic hydrocarbons, aromatic hydrocarbons, etc. can make PP non-woven The cloth softens and swells, and its chemical stability improves with the increase of crystallinity. Therefore, PP non-woven fabric is suitable for making Russian-Chinese chemical pipelines and fittings, and has good anti-corrosion effects.
(5) Electrical properties: Non-woven fabrics have excellent high-frequency insulation properties. Because it hardly absorbs water, the insulation properties are not affected by humidity, have a higher dielectric coefficient, and can be used to make heat-resistant fabrics as the temperature rises. The electrical insulation products have a high breakdown voltage and are suitable for electrical accessories. Good resistance to voltage and arc, but high static electricity, easy to aging in contact with copper.
(6) Weather resistance: Non-woven fabrics are very sensitive to ultraviolet rays. Adding zinc oxide thiopropionate dilaurin, carbon black-like milky white fillers, etc. can improve its aging resistance.