Non-woven products are colorful, bright and beautiful, fashionable and environmentally friendly, versatile, beautiful and generous, with diverse patterns and styles, and are light, environmentally friendly, and recyclable. They are internationally recognized as environmentally friendly products that protect the earth's ecology. Suitable for agricultural film, shoemaking, tanning, mattresses, quilt, decoration, chemical, printing, automobile, building materials, furniture and other industries, as well as clothing interlining, medical and health disposable surgical gowns, masks, caps, bed sheets, hotels Disposable tablecloths, beauty, sauna and even today's fashionable gift bags, boutique bags, shopping bags, advertising bags and so on. Environmentally friendly products, versatile and economical.
Because it looks like a pearl, it is also called a pearl canvas.
Non-woven fabrics are made of chemical fibers and plant fibers on wet or dry papermaking machines under the condition of water or air as the suspension medium. Although they are cloth and are not woven, they are called non-woven fabrics. spunlace non woven fabric
is a new generation of environmentally friendly materials, which has the advantages of good strength, breathable and waterproof, environmental protection, flexibility, non-toxic and tasteless, and low price. It is a new generation of environmentally friendly materials with the characteristics of water repellency, breathability, flexibility, non-combustibility, non-toxic, non-irritating, and rich colors. If the material is naturally decomposed outdoors, its longest life span is only 90 days, and it decomposes within 8 years when placed indoors. It is non-toxic and harmless when burned, so it does not pollute the environment, so environmental protection comes from this.
(1) Medical and sanitary non-woven fabrics: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disinfection wraps, masks, diapers, civilian wipes, wipes, wet face towels, magic towels, soft towel rolls, beauty products, sanitary napkins, sanitary care Pads, and disposable sanitary cloths, etc.
(2) Non-woven fabrics for home decoration: wall coverings, tablecloths, bed sheets, bedspreads, etc.
(3) Non-woven fabrics for clothing: linings, fusible interlinings, flakes, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics, etc.
(4) Industrial non-woven fabrics; base materials, reinforcement materials, polishing materials, filter materials, insulating materials, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, covering cloths, etc. for roofing waterproof membranes and asphalt shingles.
(5) Agricultural non-woven fabrics: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc.
(6) Other non-woven fabrics: space cotton, thermal insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filters, tea bags, shoe materials, etc.
Medical hygiene: surgical gowns, caps, covers, plaster cotton wool, women's sanitary napkins, baby diapers, wet face towels, sanitary underwear, dust cover
Agriculture: Harvest cloth, greenhouse cloth.Industry: floppy disk lining, speaker cloth, filter material, sound insulation felt of sound box, sealing ring lining, cable cloth, fiberglass reinforced towel, industrial wipes, shockproof liner, insulation material, tape base liner, pipe base liner, ventilation duct, Shapi cloth.
Packaging: composite cement bag, luggage lining, packaging base lining, quilt, storage bag, mobile jacquard luggage cloth.
Clothing and shoes: clothing lining, flakes, hard toe lining, heel lining, underwear, artificial deerskin, synthetic leather, warm shoe lining, cloth sole lining.
Automobile industry: waste textile insulation thermal felt, shockproof felt, roof, cushion lining, carpet, car door lining, automobile filter element, molded cushion.
Household clothing: sofa inner cloth, carpet, wall cloth, mirror cloth, tea bag, vacuum cleaner filter bag, shopping bag, printed bed sheet, social cover, cushion, sleeping bag, dry cleaning cloth, scouring cloth, curtain, table cloth, The lampshade is covered with a film on the back of the Mito Mat.
Civil engineering, construction: reinforcement, reinforcement, filtration, linoleum base cloth, drainage board, roof waterproof material, railway, highway, embankment, water slope, port sound insulation, sewer, heat protection, separation, drainage.
Other uses: launch vehicle, missile head heat-proof cone, tail nozzle throat lining, high-grade money printing paper, space shuttle heat-resistant tile, map cloth, calendar cloth, artificial cloth, canvas, etc.