The fibers used in the production of non-woven fabrics are mainly polypropylene (PP) and polyester (PET). In addition, there are nylon (PA), viscose fiber, acrylic fiber, polyethylene fiber (HDPE), and chlorine fiber (PVC). According to application requirements, non-woven fabrics are divided into two categories: disposable application type and durable type.
According to the production process:
PET polyester non-woven fabric 1. Spunlace non-woven fabric: The spunlace process is to spray high-pressure fine water jets onto one or more layers of fiber webs to entangle the fibers with each other, so that the fiber webs can be reinforced and have a certain strength.
2. Thermally bonded non-woven fabric: Thermally bonded non-woven fabric refers to the addition of fibrous or powdery hot-melt adhesive reinforcement materials to the fiber web, and the fiber web is heated, melted and cooled to reinforce the non woven hospital curtains
3. Pulp air-laid non-woven fabric: Air-laid non-woven fabric can also be called dust-free paper and dry paper-making non-woven fabric. It uses air-laid technology to open the wood pulp fiberboard into a single fiber state, and then uses air-flow method to agglomerate the fibers on the web curtain, and then reinforce the fiber web into a cloth.
4. Wet-laid non-woven fabrics: Wet-laid non-woven fabrics are used to open fiber raw materials placed in an aqueous medium into single fibers, and at the same time mix different fiber raw materials to form a fiber suspension slurry, which is transported to the web forming mechanism, and the fibers are In the wet state, a net is formed and then reinforced into a cloth.
5. Spunbond non-woven fabric: Spunbond non-woven fabric is formed after the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form continuous filaments, the filaments are laid into a web, and the web is bonded by itself, thermally bonded, and chemically bonded. Or mechanical reinforcement method to make the web into a non-woven fabric.
6. Melt-blown non-woven fabric: The process of melt-blown non-woven fabric: polymer feeding---melt extrusion---fiber formation---fiber cooling---netting---reinforcement into fabric.
7. Needle-punched non-woven fabrics: Needle-punched non-woven fabrics are a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabrics. Needle-punched non-woven fabrics use the puncture effect of needles to reinforce the fluffy web into a fabric.
8. Stitched non-woven fabric: Stitched non-woven fabric is a kind of dry non-woven fabric. The stitching method uses the warp-knitted loop structure to align the fiber web, yarn layer, and non-woven materials (such as plastic sheet, plastic thin metal foil). Etc.) or their combination to be reinforced to make a non-woven fabric.
9. Hydrophilic non-woven fabric: mainly used in the production of medical and sanitary materials to achieve better hand feeling and not scratch the skin. For example, sanitary napkins and sanitary pads use the hydrophilic function of hydrophilic non-woven fabrics.