features: durable, disposable. Insulating and conductive. Soft and rigid. Fineness and scalability. Isotropic, anisotropic. Filtered, breathable and impervious to water. Elastic stiffness. Light, loose, and warm. Thin as cicada wings, thick as felt.
Waterproof and breathable. Ironing, stitching and forming. Flame retardant and anti-static. Permeable, waterproof, wear-resistant and fluffy. Folding resistance, good elasticity, high moisture absorption, good water repellency.
1. Light weight: Polypropylene resin is used as the main raw material, and the ratio is only 0.9, which is only three-fifths of cotton. It is fluffy and feels good.
2. Soft: made of thin fiber (2-3d), hot melt welding. The finished product has moderate softness and comfortable hand feeling.
3. Diversion and ventilation: The polypropylene sheet does not absorb water, and the moisture content is zero. The finished product has good flow conductivity, composed of 100% fiber, high porosity, good air permeability, easy to keep the surface of the cloth dry, and easy to wash.
4. Non-toxic and non-irritating: The product is produced with FDA food-grade raw materials, no other chemical ingredients, stable performance, non-toxic, tasteless, and non-irritating to the skin.
5. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agent: Polypropylene is a kind of chemical passivation material, which is not eaten by insects, and can isolate the erosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid; antibacterial and alkali corrosion resistance, and the strength of the finished product will not be affected by corrosion.