1. Lightweight: Polypropylene resin is used as the main raw material to produce fluffy and good hand feeling.
2. Soft: It is composed of fine fibers (2-3D) and is formed by light-point hot-melt bonding. The finished product is moderately soft and comfortable.
3. Water-repellent and breathable: Polypropylene slices do not absorb water, have zero moisture content, and have good water-repellent properties. They are made of 100% fiber and are porous and air-permeable. It is easy to keep the cloth dry and easy to wash.
4. Non-toxic and non-irritating: The product is produced with FDA food-grade raw materials, does not contain other chemical components, has stable performance, is non-toxic, non-odor, and does not irritate the skin.
5. Antibacterial: High antibacterial efficiency and long-lasting antibacterial effect, especially for common bacterial species that people often come into contact with such as Staphylococcus aureus, Candida albicans, and Escherichia coli.
6. Good physical properties: It is made of polypropylene spun yarn directly spread into a net and thermally bonded. The product strength is better than ordinary staple fiber products, the strength is non-directional, and the vertical and horizontal strengths are similar.
7. Degradability: Degradable.