Both are affiliations.
is a kind of fabric that does not require spinning or weaving. It is only formed by orienting or randomly arranging textile staple fibers or filaments to form a web structure, which is then reinforced by mechanical, thermal bonding or chemical methods. . Simply put: it is not interwoven and braided by yarns one by one, but the fibers are directly bonded together by physical methods, so when you get the sticky weight in your clothes , you will find that it is impossible to extract a single thread. Nonwovens break through the traditional textile principle, and have the characteristics of short process flow, fast production speed, high output, low cost, wide application, and many sources of raw materials.
Its main uses can be roughly divided into:
(1) Medical and sanitary cloths: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disinfection wraps, masks, diapers, women's sanitary napkins, etc.;
(2) Home decoration fabrics: wall coverings, tablecloths, bed sheets, bedspreads, etc.;
(3) Follow-up cloth: lining, adhesive lining, flakes, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather base cloth, etc.; (4) Industrial cloth: filter material, insulating material, cement packaging bag, geotextile, covering cloth Wait;
(5) Agricultural fabrics: crop protection fabrics, seedling raising fabrics, irrigation fabrics, thermal insulation curtains, etc. (6) Others: space cotton, thermal insulation and sound insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filters, tea bags, etc.
Classification of non-woven fabrics:
1. Spunlace non-woven fabrics The spunlace process is to spray high-pressure fine water flow onto one or more layers of fiber webs, so that the fibers are entangled with each other, so that the fiber webs are reinforced and have a certain strength.
2. Heat-bonded non-woven fabrics Heat-bonded non-woven fabrics refer to adding fibrous or powdery hot-melt bonding reinforcement materials to the fiber web, and the fiber web is then heated, melted, cooled, and reinforced into cloth.
3. Pulp air-laid non-woven fabric Air-laid non-woven fabric can also be called dust-free paper and dry-laid non-woven fabric. It uses the air-laid technology to open the wood pulp fiberboard into a single fiber state, and then uses the air-laid method to condense the fibers on the web-forming curtain, and the fiber web is reinforced into a cloth. 4. Wet-laid non-woven fabric Wet-laid non-woven fabric is to open the fiber raw materials placed in the water medium into single fibers, and at the same time mix different fiber raw materials to make fiber suspension pulp, and the suspension pulp is transported to the web-forming mechanism, the fibers In the wet state, it is formed into a web and then reinforced into a cloth.
5. Spunbond non-woven fabric Spunbond non-woven fabric is after the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form continuous filaments, the filaments are laid into a web, and the web is then self-bonded, thermally bonded, chemically bonded Combination or mechanical reinforcement methods to turn the web into a non-woven fabric.
6. Melt-blown non-woven fabric The process of melt-blown non-woven fabric: polymer feeding---melt extrusion---fiber formation---fiber cooling---web formation---reinforcement into cloth.
7. Acupuncture non-woven fabric Acupuncture non-woven fabric is a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabric. Acupuncture non-woven fabric uses the puncture effect of a needle to reinforce the fluffy fiber web into cloth.
8. Stitch-bonded non-woven fabrics. Stitch-bonded non-woven fabrics are a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabrics. The stitch-bonding method is to use the warp-knitted coil structure to fabricate fiber webs, yarn layers, non-woven materials (such as plastic sheets, plastic thin metal foil, etc.) or their combination to be reinforced to make a non-woven fabric.