The advantages of non-woven fabrics
1. Light weight: Polypropylene resin is used as the main raw material, with a specific gravity of only 0.9, only three-fifths of cotton, with fluffy and good hand feeling.
2. Soft: It is composed of fine fibers (2-3D) and is formed by light point-like hot melt bonding. The finished product is moderately soft and comfortable.
3. Water repellency and breathability: Polypropylene chips do not absorb water, have zero moisture content, and the finished product has good water repellency. It is composed of 100% fiber, which is porous and has good air permeability. It is easy to keep the cloth surface dry and easy to wash.
4. Non-toxic, non-irritating: The product is produced with FDA food-grade raw materials, does not contain other chemical ingredients, has stable performance, is non-toxic, has no peculiar smell, and does not irritate the skin.
5. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemically passive substance, not moth-eaten, and can isolate the erosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid; antibacterial, alkali corrosion, and finished products do not affect the strength due to erosion.
6. Antibacterial. The product is water-repellent, not moldy, and can isolate the erosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid, and is not moldy.
7. Good physical properties. It is made of polypropylene spun directly into a mesh and thermally bonded. The strength of the product is better than that of ordinary staple fiber products. The strength is non-directional, and the vertical and horizontal strengths are similar.